Monday, March 22, 2010

A Prosperous Spring

Happy Monday!
It's Spring, and I'm feeling frisky. I just went for a run and drank a big tall glass of water; my body and brain are both wanting a fresh start as far as health and living in the moment.
What a pretty little bracelet! It's from The Cloverfield, a new Etsy shop that's becoming one of my favorites. I'm the owner of some of their sweet hairpins, that look so pretty nestled in my hair. Irene and Grace would love this shop!
The Cloverfield has darling vintage style jewelry, handmade by two beautiful lasses named Erin and Lesli. My goal was to interview these two beauties, but my ADD has gotten the better of me once again! So I'm posting this bracelet first and hope to do the interview second.
First Give-Away!
Seeing as how this is my first free give-away, please leave a comment and I'll use the random selector to pick the lucky winner for the Prosper Bracelet. You have until Tuesday midnight, and I'll announce the winner on Wednesday morning.
Good luck!
Actually, I will close the count on Wednesday morning, 9:00 am Central time and post results by 12 Noon. Tell your friends!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't spring a wonderful time of year? With its rebirth and new beginnings. A run and a tall glass of water- something for the body and the soul. What a nice give-away for this first Monday of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a little snow on the first day of spring. I think we can say Spring is for sure here. Yahoo... The bracelet is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Spring has a way of making me want a new Easter ensemble!
    I remember so fondly a plaid a-line cape and dress one year that my Mom made. I had white shoes with silver buckles. I must find that photo on my visit.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be part of your first give-a-way! The bracelet is lovely & I will look forward to the interview. Thanks and best regards,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete