Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Pat's

My wee leprechaun - he's fast...he's a bit mischievous...
he's a stair climber. Top of the morning! I hope you've started your day with green pancakes, a cup of Irish coffee (plus or minus the strong stuff! Mine was minus...), and with a little bit luck, maybe some sunshine!

I forgot to make the green pancakes, but my friend gave me a splendid idea for showing that some little leprechauns visited my house. I touch of green dye in the bathroom basin; knocking over a couple of little things (as they are so mischievous!!), and a bit of gold glitter sprinkled somewhere (messy yes, but fun, absolutely). If you have some chocolate gold coins, that's even better!

I'm about to put my cornbeef in the crockpot. My first time making it, so wish me luck!

Speaking of luck, please come by again this week for my first give-away from The Cloverfield (can be found on Etsy.com).

Happy Birthday to my dear pve!
I hope you have a fab day with lots of happiness and maybe a bit of Guinness!!!

5 comments:

  1. That little leprechaun is one cute Irishman! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! When my paternal grandfather would give me a card - he did this for my Communion - he would put $2.00 in it and say buy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love your little leprechaun , he is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies - my little guy always has a lucky smile & snuggle for me.
    And that is so sweet about your grandfather! I love shoe shopping...I just don't get to do it enough!
    Best wishes for a lucky day!



    Have a great day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is so very adorable-I wouldn't get anything done with this cutie around.
    Your dinner will be great~ and I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet baby boy is so cute! His smile is as wide and bright as any rainbow I have seen. I love your idea by the way! I hope your corn beef turned out. xo

    ReplyDelete