Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simply Music

"Exploring Music with Bill McGlaughlin" on a local Chicago radio station, WFMT, is a wonderful place to learn an listen to beautiful Classical music. Bill's voice is soothing and his commentary on various types of Classical music are thought provoking and inspiring. He plays his own piano to help illustrate the music he is studying. Very cool.

You can find his programming on www.wfmt.com, under "Programs." Take a moment to listen to the simple beauty of this radio program.

4 comments:

  1. Oh his voice is very soothing and I love that he quotes those who have been instrumental in inspiring others not only with words, but with song. Thanks for simply sharing music and the gift of song.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bill. It's so soothing - his aura is wonderful. I need to listen to that right now - I'm about to register my daughter for kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds right up my alley! Love it. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete